2009-03-04

some work to do ...


  .. after peeling an onion ...

    .. I'm doing it; perhaps you could too

-=*=-

Following a tip from a friend (g'day!), I started with one article, then began back-tracking. I'm still doing it (i.e. reading it all) - because I think it's worth it; perhaps you should start on it too ... if so, I can help, by outlining the path. Although I usually despise this format, I present it 'newest 1st,' since that was (largely) the order of discovery:

02 Mar 2009
Floyd Unmasked: A Savage Purveyor of Violence
[Chris Floyd]

27 Feb 2009
Feudal Gestures: Bailout Lords and Their Modern Peons
[Chris Floyd]

February 26, 2009
It's Time to Break Up the Big Banks
The Geithner Put
[counterpunch/Mike Whitney]

February 23, 2009
What "Nationalize the Banks" and the "Free Market" Really Mean in Today's Looking-Glass World
The Language of Looting
[counterpunch/Michael Hudson]

February 19, 2009
Fucking Raping You to Death: The Real Fun Begins
[powerofnarrative/Arthur Silber]

February 13, 2009
Welcome [Simon Johnson] to the Journal
[pbs/Bill Moyers]

February 8, 2009
What happened to the global economy and what we can do about it
High Noon: Geithner v. The American Oligarchs
with 37 comments
[baselinescenario/Simon Johnson]

-=*=-

Note that I had previously referred to the Hudson in my prima facie; the above cascade explicates a different theme. I intend to do a follow-up or revise this article (tempus fugit!) - but I thought I'd let anyone else in on it straight away ... just wanna get the facts out, soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment