.. Newton's Third law ...
.. 2nd law of thermodynamics ...
.. 1st law of all = the truth, whole and only
Thesis/Subtitle: our world has been 'stolen' by psychopathic tyrants
Concomitant: lies = deceit = malevolent intentions and results
Corollary: why are the baddies not being effectively opposed?
Alternatively: where are all the decent people?
Lemma: Silence = imputed acquiescence; one *must* actively oppose evil.
Preamble: My anti-A-bombing piece "year 67AB" included the US cultural-PRopaganda meme 'Superman' and 'peace, justice and the American way' (~310,000 results) but for this piece consider 'Truth, Justice, and the American Way' (~473,000 results). I find it distressing to be continuously confronted by criminality, cloaked in clouds of lies, knowing that this simply cannot be 'the best of all possible worlds.'
Quote: Lincoln@Gettysburg ... to dedicate the living to the struggle to ensure that "government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth".
Comment; Q: Did 'government of, by, for' ever exist = properly function any-where/-when?
1st truth vs. lies; IF lies THEN bad, evil and/or criminal
2nd thermo (entropy tends to max.); unless resisted
3rd Newton; IF evil THEN effectively oppose
Complexity consists of simpler bits
Nothing worthwhile requires lies
Only just law may earn respect
A fair exchange is no robbery
Nothing 'élite' about crime
Murder is the worst
Intermezzo; trigger article:
Syrian PM defects to join 'revolution'
Updated August 07, 2012 10:12:33
«On June 27, gunmen armed with explosives attacked the Al-Ikhbariya offices outside Damascus, killing three journalists and four security guards.
On Saturday, rebel fighters attacked the state television building in Syria's second city, Aleppo.
The same day, the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that state television presenter Mohammed al-Saeed had been executed following an abduction claimed by the Al Qaeda-linked Al-Nusra Front.
Posted on a forum featuring the Al Qaeda flag, Al-Nusra's statement showed a photograph of Mr Saeed looking frightened with his back against a wall in an unknown location.
"May this be a lesson to all those who support the regime," it said.»
Comment 1: This is not what a 'peaceful pro-democracy revolution' is supposed to look like; just as in Libya, it quickly turned murderingly violent. Naturally, both 'sides' accuse each other; some honest reporting would help, but we mostly only get the anti-Assad side, simultaneously pro-US(Zs).
Comment 2; prediction: IF the Assad-regime is smashed, THEN this 'defected (ex-)PM' will likely resurface in the US-puppet replacement regime.
Comment 3: 'Good' for the 'rebel-cause;' assistance from an "Al Qaeda-linked" front - domestic or imported?
Comment 4: That the Al Qaeda-linked front executed an innocent non-combatant = front dominated by psychopathy.
Comment 5: We now *know* (thanks, but "No, thanks!" to Ban Ki-moon), that the festering carnage in Syria is a proxy war (i.e. between/sponsored by external forces), we now *know* (thanks to the Chinese), "... these countries, in pursuit of their own geopolitical interests in Syria, are trying to hinder or even undermine the political settlement process." We should all know by now that US(+Zs) and some of 'the West' = SQSHsO are *aggressing*, primarily against the hapless Syrian regime *and* innocent people, and secondarily against Iran, Russia and China. So although nothing much is simple, we can tease apart the various bits to see who is doing what to whom and why - in the face of MSM+PFBCs' 'misleading' reports = deliberate disinformation.
Comment 6; Q: Why can't the carnage be stopped? A: Because the 'baddies' *don't want* to stop it, where baddies = always the aggressors.
Argument; there should be no argument, but one can be made step by step with proof of each step:
1. No person has any more 'indispensable' possession than his/her own life; to lose it prematurely (by accident, say) is already disastrous, but to be deliberately murdered is to have the ultimate calamity imposed by some swine of a perpetrator. Hence, murder is the worst crime.
2. As at any crime-scene, we ask the std. Qs: Means, motive, opportunity + modus operandi & cui bono? A: The US(Zs) have both form *and* (hubristic) intention: Wesley Clark 'leaked' the Pentagon's plans (how we're going to take out seven countries in five years), list includes Syria. Not only that, but the NYT told us that the CIA was active; add that now *known* to be 'on the ground' to the years of undermining, subverting and fomenting by NED, USAID etc. and it's 'an open and shut case, m'lud!'
3. As (2) = accusing the US(Zs) may be a) accepted by some but then b) risibly 'justified' as 'all in a good cause' (possibly by claiming to be bringing 'democratic freedom' via "Shock'n whore," say (like killing a village to save it)), we refer to (1) and ask Q: Who's killing whom, and how many? A: As at Nuremberg, which "contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole," the US/Zs are far ahead in numbers of people murdered for spoil (in Iraq alone, since ~1990, perhaps over 2.5mio dead, due *directly* to US-interference).
Q2: What's different this time, in Syria? A2: Not too much at all, except a) the death-toll is so far lower, and b) the cowardly, murdering US is hiding behind filthy lies and psychopathic proxies.
4. At this point, some people may say: "That's just what US(Zs) do, move on!" - Ahhh.
4a) See lemma above *and* 4b) this is *not* the way things are supposed to be - in the best of all worlds, which is where I for one wish to be. An intellectual pillar of human civilisation is (sadly now mostly *was*) the Enlightenment, typified by 'liberté, égalité, fraternité' and 'government of, by, for' etc..
5. Hypocrisy may be illustrated by 'say one thing, do another.' Both US & Zs claim to be 'democracies,' with the US actively 'forcing' democracy on hapless squillions by its 'interference' = aggressive wars. The Zs unilaterally = un- & anti-democratically *improperly* dispossessed the mostly palestinian ELO/Os using genocidal ethnic-cleansing, it never was nor ever can get worse than that. It can easily be *proven* that most 'Western' and especially US&Z democracies are *sham*; one example is IF the voters are deceived (by lies, say) THEN the voters may *not* make informed voting-choices = no properly functioning democracy.
6. It can also be *proven* that most 'Western' and especially US&Z regimes do not even do their best for their *own* populations, see the bipartisan = un- & anti-democratic imposition of neoliberalism (including globalisation, 'economic rationalism' and such-like), and the wretched 'medicine for profit' systems growing up all over the place like poisonous mushrooms. The results are best seen in the US; sinking incomes and worsening 'health' outcomes across most of the 99%+.
7. "A fair exchange is no robbery" is largely remarked by its absence; keywords/phrases: $s printed by private banks (sucking economies dry, especially at the moment across the EU), 'economic rents,' 'toll-boothing,' privatisations of public, egalitarian utilities. A noteworthy example of 'capital accumulation' gone mad is Apple; truly bizarre mark-ups - admittedly, with a clientele themselves gone gadget-mad, means that Apple quite literally has far more $s than it knows what to do with. This latter problem is widely shared across the <1%.
Summary; altogether, the 'dominant regimes' = US + IL & SQSHsO are:
pro-murdering for spoil
all such are tyrannical, criminal kleptocracies
Repeat: I am anti- such anties, pros and criminals.
To you, dear reader, I wish you a pleasant rest of the day!
Fazit: Who will rid us, of the erring-ideology US/Z scourge?
^ Update, 21:01; PS Repeat: nothing élite about criminals
By citing a Syrian article, I drew attention to the criminal war-making elements, and the lies they tell (i.e. spruiking 'freedom, democracy!' - as attempted disguise, for their actual aim = murdering for spoil.) Also mentioned are the neoliberalism&Co, economic-rent and private-bank $-creation %-swindles; here's an article on 'where the fat-cat $s go:'
Trigger article 1:
The Ascendancy of a Criminal Financial Elite
The Two Faces of a Police State: Sheltering Tax Evaders, Financial Swindlers and Money Launderers while Policing the Citizens
by Prof. James Petras
August 5, 2012
«... found that the super-wealthy and their families have as much as $32 trillion (USD) of hidden assets in offshore tax havens, representing up to $280 billion in lost income tax revenue! ... Of the $32 trillion in hidden assets, $23 trillion is held by the super-rich of North America and Europe.»
Comment 1: So-called stupendous numbers = stupendous tax-crime. Easy-come; easily hidden - if one can control the political/tax/justice system - as the fat-cats do.
Comment 2: Not only do the fat-cats get rich off the backs of the ever-more oppressed workers, using 'dodgy' methods (massive understatement), they proceed to use further dirty tricks to keep as much of their ill-gotten gains, also avoiding their (proper) social responsibilities. The explanation? Easy-peasy; criminally psychopathic, just as their birds-of-a-feather murder-for-spoil order-givers.
Trigger article 2 (prev. cited):
by Michael Parenti
Chapter 3: Intervention: Whose gain? Whose pain?
«Pollster Louis Harris reported that, during 1982-84 Americans rejected increased military aid for El Salvador and its autocratic military machine by more than 3 to 1. Network surveys found that 80 percent opposed sending troops to that country; 67 percent were against the U.S. mining of Nicaragua's harbors; and 2 to 1 majorities opposed aid to the Nicaraguan contras (the rightwing CIA-supported mercenary army that was waging a brutal war of attrition against Nicaraguan civilians). A 1983 Washington Post/ABC News poll found that, by a 6 to 1 ratio, our citizens opposed any attempt by the United States to overthrow the Nicaraguan government. By more than 2 to 1 the public said the greatest cause of unrest in Central America was not subversion from Cuba, Nicaragua, or the Soviet Union but "poverty and the lack of human rights in the area."»
Comment: The US *people* do not support the US *regimes*'s crimes = more un- & anti-democratic.
The bad example set/forced by the US(Zs) corrupts all others. The SQSHsO capitulate & cooperate - I can't know if from 'self-defence' or own corruption.
The worst is the people (empathy); the people see the criminality and are shocked & dismayed - because the people are mostly honest, hard-working & well-wishing. The crimes of the so-called 'leadership' damage/destroy the people's moral life. Bastard, murdering-to-steal criminals.
 lie2 -n. 1 intentionally false statement (tell a lie). 2 something that deceives. -v. (lies, lied, lying) 1 tell a lie or lies. 2 (of a thing) be deceptive. give the lie to show the falsity of (a supposition etc.). [Old English] [POD]
 hubris n. arrogant pride or presumption. hubristic adj. [Greek] [ibid.]
 hypocrisy n. (pl. -ies) 1 false claim to virtue; insincerity, pretence. 2 instance of this. [Greek, = acting, feigning] [ibid.]
 perpetrate  v. (-ting) commit (a crime, blunder, or anything outrageous).  perpetration n. perpetrator n. [Latin perpetro perform][ibid.]
ELO/Os = hapless erstwhile legal owner/occupiers
MSM = mainstream media (print and broadcast), aka 'corrupt&venal'
PFBCs = publicly-financed broadcasters, like the AusBC
ppp-dd'd = pushed propaganda paradigm dumbed-down
PRopaganda = PR + propaganda, usual qualifier: 'lying'
SQSHsO = snivelling quisling sycophantic hangers-on
US-MMH = Media (aka press, radio + TV), Madison Ave., Hollywood
US&/Zs = the US of A and/or Zionists; sometimes indistinguishable
XS-CO2-CCC = excess CO2 climate-change catastrophe
it's an anti-world
which is wrong
I'm anti- anti-
.. Newton's Third law ...