1st 1, 2, 3:
1. fully & fairly informed
2. wide range of honest candidates
3. who if/when elected, properly represented
In the days of the horse & buggy, it *may* have made sense, but only if each 'leg' was adhered to. None is; 1 = dumbed-down, 2 = Lib/Lab = bipartisan = un- & anti-democratic, then 3 = reps doing what the *reps* want (or what $s want), not what *we* the people would decide - if (1st 1, 2, 3) were true; looping.
Some years ago the French deployed a 'smart-phone' system, practically to each home.
We, in our wide-brown, even resorting to fencing-wire modems, must be able to go at least 'one-up' on the Frogs?
Instant democracy is both possible and practical, and could once & for all bring 'of, by, for the people etc' to real-life.
It's *our* country, *our* lives, *our* future.
By *rights* we should have a say.
No say = possible suicide.
2nd 1, 2, 3:
1. Globalisation/neoliberal = economic rationalism is voodoo economics *designed* to make the rich obscenely richer at the expense of everyone else, and it's working.
2. Militarism (US+Zs) is rampant, building an empire designed to oppress the entire world, and it's mass-murdering - to steal.
3. The excess-CO2 climate catastrophe could, probably will lead to an extinction-event par excellence, taking out most of the 'top predators' (we the people, in case you didn't 'get it'), and it's accelerating, *being* accelerated. Only way to stop it is to reduce burning fossil carbon below 'sustainability' = achieve a falling CO2 concentration in our once jewel-like planet's air. Arctic ice is melting; it's visibly shrinking.
3rd & last 1, 2, 3:
Putting 1, 2, 3... next to names on a ballot every 3-4 years ain't never gunna save us - as the results over the last 63 years or so show = *prove* - see 2nd 1, 2, 3 = disaster; looping.
life & everything
- just as easy as 1, 2, 3
1st 1, 2, 3: